How far along: 29 weeks!
Size of baby: Baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. Her muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and her head is growing bigger to make room for her developing brain. This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited into baby's hardening skeleton each day.
Size of baby: Baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. Her muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and her head is growing bigger to make room for her developing brain. This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited into baby's hardening skeleton each day.
Sleep: Actually I have been sleeping pretty good. Problem is that baby and I don't sleep at the same time so I have been getting up way more frequently to use the bathroom.
Weight Gain: Guess I will have to stick with the 19lbs for now...until my appt on Monday...dun duh dun...lol
Movement: It is pretty much a nightly routine now for DH and the baby to play high fives, or high foots :) If you push on her lightly she will usually respond with a kick/punch back :)
Symptoms: Symphysis Pubic Dysfunction....AGAIN! OUCH! :(
Food cravings: Salt, salt, and more salt.
Gender: Girl ♥
Belly button in or out: Shallow.
What I miss: Taking a nice long nap.....
Belly button in or out: Shallow.
What I miss: Taking a nice long nap.....
What I am looking forward to: My Baby "Sprinkle" on Sunday :)
Crazy fact: If I were to have this baby as early as I had Claire....that would mean I would be having her next month!! Holy Crap!!


No comments:
Post a Comment