How far along: 31 weeks!
Size of baby: This week, your amazing growing baby is around 3 pounds and 17 inches tall. With each added layer of baby fat, your baby's wrinkly raisin skin starts to look more and more like it will when they're born. The heavy news: you can expect your miracle-gro muffin to gain about a half a pound of weight per week from now until about two weeks before birth.
Size of baby: This week, your amazing growing baby is around 3 pounds and 17 inches tall. With each added layer of baby fat, your baby's wrinkly raisin skin starts to look more and more like it will when they're born. The heavy news: you can expect your miracle-gro muffin to gain about a half a pound of weight per week from now until about two weeks before birth.
Sleep: Now that the weather has cooled off a bit sleep seems to be getting a little better. Now I am only waking up to go to the bathroom and not just because I am hot.
Weight Gain: Hanging out at an even 20lbs.....
Movement: What: A Dance Party in Mommy's Tummy
When: Every night @ about 10pm
Be there or be square! ;)
Symptoms: Starting to get pretty emotional, although my baby girl is turning 5 this week so that could totally be the culprit! And my SPD has been pretty irritated.....
Food cravings: Anything & Everything!
Gender: Girl ♥
Belly button in or out: Shallow.
What I miss: Beer.
Belly button in or out: Shallow.
What I miss: Beer.
Crazy Fact: My baby girl, who went and grew up so fast right under my nose, is turning 5 on Thursday...I have mixed emotions about it, confused because I can't figure out where the time went, sad because we only have a few more weeks of our little family of three, but mostly happy and proud of the independent and smart little girl she has become! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment