Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 8, 2011

30 weeks....

How far along: 30 weeks!

Size of baby: Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds. A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. 
 
Sleep: When I can finally shut my brain off I manage to get in 2-3 solid hours at a time, sprinkled with bathroom trips.
 
Weight Gain: Hanging out at an even 20lbs.....
 
Movement: I can actually feel (what I found out today are feet) body parts protruding! Fun!
 
Symptoms: Slightly elevated BP at my appt. today, given recent circumstances I am not surprised. However I have two weeks to bring in back to normal or I will have to do a 24hr urine test...Not Fun!
 
Food cravings: Salt, salt, and more salt.
 
Gender: Girl ♥

Belly button in or out: Shallow.

What I miss: Beer.

Crazy Fact: Signed the consent form and booked my c/s with the charge nurse at HFWB for 10/10....crazy....

No comments:

Post a Comment