Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

32 weeks....

How far along: 32 weeks!

Size of baby: Your baby continues to grow and develop inside of you. Measuring roughly 16.5 inches long, she now weighs about 4 1/2 pounds! And from this week, until 2 weeks before birth, she will gain about a half pound every week. Most of her wrinkles are disappearing, especially on her face, as more fat is deposited under her skin. Her hair is becoming thicker with each passing week and you may even be able to see it on an ultrasound! She will also begin to settle in the head-down position, as his birth is fast approaching.(Well, she was breech at my appt yesterday so hopefully my fetal weight u/s at 36wks will show that she has turned!)
 
Sleep: Between the increasing amount of bathroom trips I sleep pretty well.
 
Weight Gain: 22lbs....bleck
 
Movement: There is a lot more rolling going on now due to the lack of space, but if I lay on my side she starts her Kung Fu!
 
Symptoms:  Just starting to get uncomfortable in general and doing pretty much anything leaves me out of breath. Braxton Hicks have there days, I will have them all day one day and none the next.
 
 Food cravings: Anything & Everything! 
 
Gender: Girl ♥

Belly button in or out: Shallow.

What I miss: Energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment