Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hello Third Trimester!! 28 weeks.....

How far along: 28 weeks!

Size of baby: By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.
 
Sleep: Sleep at this point is like a box of chocolates, I never know what I am going to get...lol.
 
Weight Gain: Well we can change that impressive 11 to a big ol' 19!! The scale was not kind to me at my appt yesterday.
 
Movement: There have been a couple of evenings when I was pretty sure she was trying to punch and kick her way out. So cool!
 
Symptoms: I started PT for my hip yesterday and I have high hopes for what the stretches, exercises, and ice applications can accomplish! I made an executive decision to go back on my Prilosec for my stomach, (doc concurred yesterday that it was okay), so my intestines are no longer waging war on themselves :) 
 
Food cravings: Salt, salt, and more salt.
 
Gender: Girl ♥

Belly button in or out: Shallow.

What I miss: Energy

What I am looking forward to: My Baby "Sprinkle" :) and getting Claire's 5yr old pictures back...she was so stinking cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment