How far along: 33 weeks!
Size of baby: The baby inside you is now about 4.4 pounds (2 kg) and around 17.5 inches (44cm) in length. The baby is using it's lungs to practice breathing by inhaling amniotic fluid. Your baby is drinking about a pint of amniotic fluid a day now and urinating the same amount. The early baby fuzz, lanugo, is disappearing now and being replaced by actual hair. The nails of your baby are now long enough to reach to the tip of the fingers or beyond and may need trimming as soon as they are born. They may scratch their face even before birth.
Sleep: Up about every 3 hours for a bathroom trip and pretty much laying on my right side is the only way that she is comfortable.
Size of baby: The baby inside you is now about 4.4 pounds (2 kg) and around 17.5 inches (44cm) in length. The baby is using it's lungs to practice breathing by inhaling amniotic fluid. Your baby is drinking about a pint of amniotic fluid a day now and urinating the same amount. The early baby fuzz, lanugo, is disappearing now and being replaced by actual hair. The nails of your baby are now long enough to reach to the tip of the fingers or beyond and may need trimming as soon as they are born. They may scratch their face even before birth.
Sleep: Up about every 3 hours for a bathroom trip and pretty much laying on my right side is the only way that she is comfortable.
Weight Gain: 22lbs....bleck
Movement: Rib shots are too much fun! Although, like I have always said the movement is the coolest part :)
Symptoms: Breathing in general is getting a lot harder. Sometimes I have to drink something cold to get her to move out of my lungs. It's like she runs away from anything cold back down in to my belly...lol.
Food cravings: Anything & Everything!
Gender: Girl ♥
Belly button in or out: I am pretty sure nobody cares about this fact...lol. If it does in fact pop out I will be sure to devote an entire post to it :)
Belly button in or out: I am pretty sure nobody cares about this fact...lol. If it does in fact pop out I will be sure to devote an entire post to it :)
What I miss: Being able to find a comfortable position to do anything in.


No comments:
Post a Comment