Which puts me in the 2ww....some would say this is the bad part...for me I see it as the part where I can actually relax and not think about what I need to do to get pregnant because during this time there is nothing else I can do. I am sure I will get POAS happy around CD10 (my downfall). Blood work is being done next Monday to make sure that all of my progesterone levels are good, honestly I am kind of worried about that. And if this month does not work we will be going ahead with getting DH checked out and discussing an IUI....hopefully we don't have to go there.....
Monday, September 27, 2010
Aligning the stars myself....
Funny story, about five years ago I had a Pure Romance party at my house :) The night of that party (to the best of my knowledge) is when we conceived Claire :) So in an effort to align the stars myself I decided to have another Pure Romance party on Saturday. (I know it sounds crazy but at this point hey I'll try anything!) As predicted by the doc I got a +OPK on Saturday morning. This would fall in line with the growth of my one good follicle which hopefully produced what I have nicknamed (the golden egg) lol.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment