Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blessed....

Well tomorrow is the follicular u/s so while I don't have much to post about today, except for the fact that my OPK's have been very promising, I still wanted to post a little bit about how truly blessed we already are. Not a day goes by that I do not thank God for all of the things I have in my life. A loving and supportive DH, a job, a home, amazing friends and family, and most importantly my DD. Even with all of this TTC business and the emotional turmoil it can cause, I am lucky to have my DD to turn my frown upside down no matter what the case! I do feel a twinge of guilt every now and then even carrying on with this blog so I just wanted to make it very clear that I am well aware of how blessed we truly are.

To those of you that are experiencing primary infertility my heart aches for you and I will pray every day that you too will get to experience the love and joy a child can bring to your life sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment