Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Now we are getting somewhere......
Follicle u/s was today, DH came for moral support and also to gain insight on exactly what it is they are doing to his wife every month. Only my engineer husband would draw all of the knowledge he will ever need about the female reprodutive system from the "cool diagram" posters on the wall..lol. Things went a little different this time. I had a tech do the u/s so of course she did not say a word about the results and just herded DH and I into to a regular room to wait for Lurch. I was fully prepared for bad news, and therefore was speechless when Lurch said that things looked very different from last month! My lining was perfect (which I expected it to be non-existant since I had really just stopped spotting from AF yesterday) and we have a 17mm follie on my right ovary! The largest one on the left was only 5mm but that is the one with the most cysts. So according to the doc follies grow about 2mm a day and usually burst around 22-24mm. This puts us on track for Fri-Sun CD 15-17 for a positive OPK! I don't have my hopes up super high, moving forward one day at a time. I am really just more realeaved to know that the Femera is doing its job. I have to go in 7 days after my positive OPK to have a progesterone test done to make sure that those levels are where they should be to support a possible pregnancy. So for now we wait, grow follie grow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment