Size of baby: Your uterus is about the size of a soccer ball. Your baby now weighs a little over a pound is about 12 inches long. They fully fill the uterus now, but there is still plenty of room for growth. Over the next three months your baby will have the biggest weight gain.
Sleep: Sleep is going okay, except for when the hip pain wakes me up it's hard to get back to sleep.
Best moment of the week: BASEMENT WAS FINISHED!!!
Movement: Her activity levels at different times of the day are pretty predictable now. With the occasionally Kung Fu moments thrown in :)
Symptoms: She appears to have found Mommy's sciatic nerve and is using it for a chew toy/jump rope. The pain is pretty intense and no fun at all, I have already discussed with my doc a possible steroid injection in the near future. :(
Food cravings: Thai food, pizza, goldfish crackers, pretty much on a salt kick....
Gender: Girl ♥
Belly button in or out: Shallow.
Stretch marks: I am pretty sure I am past the point of being able to distinguish between old and new. There are just a lot...ugh!
What I miss: Being able to take pain killers that work!
What I am looking forward to: Barring any cataclysmic events the nursery is being painted on Saturday/Sunday!!
Weekly wisdom: It's all worth it....It's all worth it......It's all worth it.... :) I am like the little pregnant chick that could.......


No comments:
Post a Comment