How far along: 23 weeks
Size of baby: She's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about as much as a large mango). Turn on the radio and sway to the music. With her sense of movement well developed by now, your baby can feel you dance.
Maternity clothes: All maternity at this point.
Sleep: Totally ditched the Snoogle for now. I can tell I am sleeping more soundly without it, but on the contrary I wake up and everything aches.
Best moment of the week: By far the NKOTBSB concert!! Baby girl was dancing her little heart out the whole time! :)
Movement: Starting the full body rolls, and of course just like Claire she likes to be shy and stop moving the second someone puts their hand on my stomach.
Symptoms: The emotions/depression seem to be getting a little worse. I am really hoping to be able to ride this pregnancy out w/out the aide of any medication....cross your fingers!
Food cravings: Pizza...pizza...more pizza...in fact anyone want to bring me some pizza right now? lol
Gender: Girl ♥
Belly button in or out: Shallow.
Stretch marks: Nothing new
What I miss: Having a basement....
What I am looking forward to: Another week and the basement is STILL NOT FINISHED thanks to our a$$hole contractors!....cripe I am just going to stop looking forward to doing the nursery....hmm something else...well I get next Monday off work so I guess that works.
Weekly wisdom: I think this week I am the one who needs some wisdom...feel free to share!


No comments:
Post a Comment