Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

25 Weeks...

How far along: 25 weeks! = Glucose tolerance test tomorrow (wish me luck!)

Size of baby: Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Her weight — a pound and a half, but she's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn. She's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture.

Maternity clothes: All maternity at this point.

Sleep: Better than last week, but still hit or miss depending on the days activities.

Best moment of the week:  The nursery has been painted!! :)

Movement: Her activity levels at different times of the day are pretty predictable now. With the occasionally Kung Fu moments thrown in :)

Symptoms: Well it was a pretty eventful week as far as the sciatic nerve/back goes. I ended up in the ER for pain I couldn't handle. A trip to L&D, a vicodin, a steroid shot, and a few days off later I am starting to feel a bit better. Can't really lay on either side for too long or the pain becomes unbearable.

Food cravings: I have not really had much of an appetite at all...

Gender: Girl ♥

Belly button in or out: Shallow.

Stretch marks: I am pretty sure I am past the point of being able to distinguish between old and new. There are just a lot...ugh!

What I miss: Being in control of my own body.

What I am looking forward to: Lots of things! Hearing the HB at my appt tomorrow, all new upstairs flooring going in on Friday, and actual organization of the nursery over the weekend!!

Weekly wisdom: It's all worth it....It's all worth it......It's all worth it.... :) Still chugging along.....

No comments:

Post a Comment