Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 13, 2011

22 weeks......

How far along: 22 weeks

Size of baby: About the size of a papaya. Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day.

Maternity clothes: All maternity at this point.

Sleep: Sleep has been interesting, getting up to use the bathroom at least once every 3 hrs. Also I am sleeping with and w/out the Snoogle trying to figure out which will actually help more. So all in all sleep is not so good.

Best moment of the week:  Claire's recital! I know it's not baby related but I am so proud of her!! :)

Movement: All the time! This week the hiccups have started, she usually gets them 3 or 4 times a day...lol.

Symptoms: Well the one and only symptom I was praying would not return from last time has reared its ugly head. When I was pregnant with Claire they figure I got a hairline crack in my pelvis...well the pelvis pain has returned. I usually feel either like I got kicked in the crotch or rode a bike for waaaay to long. I was actually pretty upset the day it started, realizing that it would be around for the next four months.... :(

Food cravings/aversions: I believe I ate two bags of goldfish crackers in less than a week.

Gender: Girl ♥

Belly button in or out: Shallow.

Stretch marks: Nothing new

What I miss: Beer...surprise...surprise...

What I am looking forward to: Still have not been able to start on the nursery...so in turn I am STILL looking forward to it!!

Weekly wisdom: Try not to over-schedule yourself! Your preggo body will reject being constantly on the go. :(

Belly Pic:

22wks

No comments:

Post a Comment