Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

16 Weeks.....

How far along: 16 weeks!

Size of baby: Baby is the size of an avocado! Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.

Maternity clothes: I am wearing maternity pants and a mix of regular shirts that still fit and maternity shirts.

Sleep: I actually have been sleeping pretty well. Aside from some REALLY weird dreams sleep has been uneventful.

Best moment of the week: Starting to feel movement on a regular basis! This is always so comforting :)

Movement: See previous :). 

Symptoms: All in all I feel really good. I get winded pretty easily and figured out on Friday that I cannot stand for an hour and a half straight without almost passing out...phew it was a close one!

Food cravings/aversions: I am pretty much eating everything in my path at this point.

Gender: I will be making the appt on Friday for the "big u/s"!! Fingers crossed for 18wks and not making us wait until 20wks.

Belly button in or out: Still in but getting more shallow.

Stretch marks: Still the same previous battle wounds ;)

What I miss: Still beer :)

What I am looking forward to: My appt on Friday. It has been a month since I have been to the doc and I am excited to hear the h/b on doppler this time :)

Weekly wisdom: It's okay to not LOVE every second of being pregnant...there are no pregnancy police and God is busy just being happy for what he has helped you create. So cut yourself a break! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment