Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

14 weeks :)

How far along:  14 weeks

How big is baby:  This week, baby is the size of a lemon.

Total weight gain:  0lbs so far!!

Maternity clothes:  Pants for sure but I can still do some non-maternity sweaters and t-shirts.

Sleep:  I am a stomach sleeper so trying to stay on my side is interesting. Other than that I have actually been sleeping pretty well since the 2nd trimester started.

Best moment of the week:  Coming home from out of town and seeing my Claire Bear's big smile at the airport!

Food cravings:  Brownies and well more brownies :)

Food aversions:  Salad and pasta.

Symptoms:  Pretty sporadic bouts of intense nausea, definitely less than the previous weeks.

Movement: A few taps here and there :)

Gender:  Some days I think boy, but who knows.

What I’m looking forward to: Starting to clean out the play room so we can get started on turning it into the nursery :)

What I miss:  Beer and bleu cheese

Next appt:  May 6th

No comments:

Post a Comment