Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 23, 2011

19 weeks....

How far along: 19 weeks!

Size of baby:  Baby's now the size of a mango!
 
Maternity clothes: All maternity at this point....ugh.

Sleep: My hip has been bothering me a lot (the non-fused side) so sleeping has been kind of crappy. I wake up every hour or so and try to flail myself into a comfortable position.

Best moment of the week: It's seriously a tie between finding out we were having a girl, and the look on dd face when we told her. Totally priceless, huge smile!!

Movement:  A few times throughout the day :).

Symptoms: Trouble breathing from the anemia and the weather. Bursting into tears for as little a reason as not being able to figure out what I want for dinner.

Food cravings/aversions: Cravings - Still chocolate. Aversions - back to most of my pre-pregnancy aversions.

Gender:  IT'S A GIRL!!

Belly button in or out: Still in but getting more shallow.

Stretch marks: Well the ones on my lower abdomen are starting to become less noticeable which means the stretching has begun!...where will it end...who knows!

What I miss: Back on beer.

What I am looking forward to: Painting the nursery over the holiday and our anatomy scan on Wednesday.

Weekly wisdom: Opinions on parenting are like butt holes, everybody has got one especially those who are not yet parents, until you have been there don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment