How far along: 18 weeks!
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a sweet potato! Your fetus has become amazingly mobile passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing
Maternity clothes: I am wearing maternity pants and a mix of regular shirts that still fit and maternity shirts.
Sleep: Finally had to bust out the Snoogle aka Giant "C"pillow to prevent me from rolling on my stomach. Plus my nose has been permanently stuffed for the last couple weeks so sleeping as been a bit difficult.
Best moment of the week: Getting all of DD clothes organized and starting to get somewhere on the new nursery.
Movement: A few times throughout the day :).
Symptoms: Feeling pretty good as long as I take it easy and try not to do too much at once and some pretty epic acne has begun to show up...bleck.
Food cravings/aversions: Chocolate. (which probably has something to do with the above new symptom but I don't care! hee hee!)
Gender: Finding out May 25th (my birthday!!)
Belly button in or out: Still in but getting more shallow.
Stretch marks: Nothing new.
What I miss: Being able to breath through my nose.
What I am looking forward to: Our anatomy scan next week of course!
Weekly wisdom: If DH offers to do or take care of something for you, just let him do it...you will feel better in the long run not trying to be Wonder Woman :)


No comments:
Post a Comment