Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 18, 2011

27 Weeks....

How far along: 27 weeks!

Size of baby: This week, baby weighs almost 2 pounds and is about 14 1/2 inches long with her legs extended. She's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes, and perhaps even sucking her fingers. With more brain tissue developing, your baby's brain is very active now. While her lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with a lot of medical help — if she were to be born now.

Sleep: What's sleep? I've been up most of the last two nights with my hip, something has got to give...

Weight Gain: I am adding this little tid bit because I am pretty proud of my only 11lbs gained so far!!

Movement: Still the only good part about being pregnant :) I love to feel her move around!

Symptoms: Seems the worse my hip gets the more BH contractions I get. I just need to start taking the pain killers they gave me because the stress of me being in so much pain is obviously not good for baby girl. Swollen ankles and feet after standing for more than 15min at a time.

Food cravings: Salt, salt, and more salt. Which I am sure is not helping with the swelling.

Gender: Girl ♥

Belly button in or out: Shallow.

What I miss: Not being in pain.

What I am looking forward to: Starting the third trimester.

No comments:

Post a Comment