Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year/New Plan!

I had SI joint fusion surgery on Dec. 13th and the results have been a success! I still have quite a bit of surgical pain remaining in my healing joint and muscles but that is to be expected. I went to my post-op appt on Dec. 23rd and was given the green light to start any and all fertility treatment :)

Our appt with the RE was moved up to this Wednesday. It looks like we may actually be able to start with injectables/IUI on my January cycle which is due to start end of the week! I must admit I fear this process, not the injections or the procedures but the possibility of failure and disappointment. But I must have faith that the injectables will get my ovaries going and the IUI will help with what is hopefully just a timing issue.

I am going to Vegas beginning of February for work and DH is meeting me there for an additional four days to celebrate our 7 year anniversary. I would love nothing more than to be celebrating that we are expecting as well!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment