So our IUI is scheduled for tomorrow at 11 a.m.!
Rewind: Started the Follistim injections over two weeks ago, several trips for blood and u/s, it was kind of like part of my morning routine, go visit my friend the blood lady and pay a visit to wandy. As of my last u/s yesterday morning I had approx 5 mature follies ranging from 18mm-20mm. Yikes! At the previous u/s on Saturday i only had a few at 14mm. So of course with the call from the nurse to do my trigger shot last night came the reminder of the possibility of multiples (due to the amount of mature follies and that my est. level was over 900.) I realize they need to remind me, but I would like to at least get a BFP first before I cross that bridge.
So, I have decided to take the entire day off tomorrow to rest (more so because I feel like I am getting sick). Also I just need to mentally unwind from the hormone roller coaster I have been on for the last two weeks...goodness I wasn't that hormonal when I was pregnant! Luckily I have an amazing DH, friends, and family that understand :).
So I am off to the 2ww...fingers crossed, toes crossed, eyes crossed....


Good Luck Lyndsay! Yes the risk of multiples is there, but not everyone has it. Cross that bridge when you get to it. I also would take the whole day off after my first couple inseminations but towards the end, I just tried to make it a calmer day. The insemination will be quick and then you lay there for about 10-20 minutes and you are free to leave. Your comments about bloodwork and almost daily ultrasounds are all too familiar! Thinking about you guys and hoping for the best tomorrow. Try to stay as busy as you can for the next 2 weeks and that is just the worse. And try not to read into your symptoms, thinking you are pregnant. When I finally got pregnant, was the only time I didn't fret and google everything and really didn't have that many symptoms till a few days before AF was expected.
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed Lyndsay, I so hope you get that BFP this month!!! What a great early anniversary gift that would be, eh?
ReplyDelete