Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Surgery!....but I am happy about it :)

Finally after the longest month ever of waiting I had my appointment with the SI Joint specialist. After talking with me for about a half hour he said that I was definitely a candidate for the SI Joint fusion. He knew that was why I was sent there so we wasted no time booking the surgery for December 13th. I can't bear my own weight without a walker/crutches so I will be off work from the 13th - January 3rd. This works out pretty well because DH is off for a week and a half for the holiday just like I am.

So now I have about a million things to do to get ready for Christmas and about a week to do it in. We always have Christmas Eve at our house which I am still bound and determined to carry out! I don't care if I have to ride on one of those little scooters at the grocery store, I will make Christmas happen!

Even better news is that  my surgeon said that we could start the fertility treatments (IUI + injectables) as early as my February cycle! Finally some good news! I know it will take some healing time but I really cannot wait to be able to play with DD on the floor, sleep, and just be able to live day to day mostly pain free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment