Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's been awhile.....

It has been a crazy couple of weeks. First off, I finished Femera round 3 which ended up producing an good follicle on the left side this month. This is a good sign because we are getting a good follicle on opposite ovaries each month which is how it is supposed to happen naturally. When I spoke to Lurch via e-mail prior to this cycle he had said he would like to continue with the same treatment process for at least 3-4 more cycles....GREAT! But, when I went in for my folly u/s and saw a different doc (Lurch had surgery) he said that he would like to get DH tested before we go any further. So....of to the lab DH goes this Saturday!

All of this news is well and good except for when I enter in the part about how I went to see my back surgeon. I call him U2...lol. U2 reviewed my CT scan from when I had been in the ER the previous weekend for back related issues and said that he would be referring me to a different surgeon because I was in desperate need of a SI joint fusion.....SCCRRREEECCCHHHH....that is the sound of the baby train coming to a halt. So I call the Orthopedic Trauma Specialist and he can't get me in for a consult until December 2nd.

For now everything baby, back, and life in general wise is way way up in the air. There is a slight possibility that I may get preggo this month and if I do then we would of course be elated! If I am not, then planning for the surgery commence on the 2nd and I will continue to take the Femera but we will...I shutter to say this...have to avoid getting pregnant in November and December and subsequent months of recovery after. I literally am so confused in my head right now. You would think that shifting gears this fast would come natural to me but at times its a little difficult. Luckily the holidays are coming so hopefully I can attempt to distract myself and try to enjoy them without all this other mumbo jumbo in my brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment