Still waiting on Dec 2nd and still going back and forth in my head regarding the surgery with the "what is best for me physically and us emotionally." Still waiting for a sign from God on that one.....Also my pcp requested a repeat of my blood work to see if the goiter on my thyroid is affecting my hormone levels yet. Fingers crossed that everything is still the same and I don't have to add anything else to my list of issues...lol.
I just want to take a moment out, being that it is almost Thanksgiving, to say how thankful we are for our amazing friends...you are like family to us and we are truly blessed to have all of you in our lives :)
UPDATE: DH's SA came back perfectly normal! Well at least that is one thing we don't have to worry about. So now we know I am the wrecked up one for sure....ugh


No comments:
Post a Comment