Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

36 weeks.....

How far along: 36 weeks! and 2cm dilated! Doc actually said she wouldn't be surprised to see me at the hospital this weekend or sometime next week....whoa.....BUT if I do make it to next Tuesday's appt. they will be doing an u/s to see how big little miss Brynn really is :)

Size of baby: Your baby is still packing on the pounds — at the rate of about an ounce a day. She now weighs almost 6 pounds and is more than 18 1/2 inches long. She's shedding most of the downy covering of hair that covered her body as well as the vernix caseosa, the waxy substance that covered and protected her skin during her nine-month amniotic bath. At the end of this week, your baby will be considered full-term. (Full-term is 37 to 42 weeks)

Sleep: Hmmm...not so much...contractions come and go pretty much anytime I roll over but in between I catch a few winks here and there.

Weight Gain: 27lbs....ugh...

Movement: You know that scene from Alien?? Yeah it's like that....lol

Symptoms:  Swollen ankles, lots of contraction, breathing is actually getting easier since she dropped though!

Food cravings:  So gross I know but...Fillet of Fish from McDonalds....nom nom nom....

Gender: Girl ♥

What I miss: My ankle bones....I know I seem a little obsessed with this but seriously of all of the gross things that you see and deal with during pregnancy the swelling bothers me the most...weird I know.

Words of Wisdom: Well now that we are getting to the end the reality that I will never be pregnant again or be part of a family of only 3 again is starting to sink in....it's a lot to wrap my head around......

No comments:

Post a Comment