How far along: 35 weeks! otherwise known as 35/35 (35 weeks .....35 days til my due date!) minus 7 for the c/s and you get 28 days...o m g....
Size of baby: Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that she's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pound. Because it's so snug in your womb, she isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times she kicks should remain about the same. Her kidneys are fully developed now, and her liver can process some waste products. Most of her basic physical development is now complete — she'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.
Sleep: I am only getting up a couple times a night now for a potty break due to the fact that I think she is sleeping more at night! Let's keep that habit up when you come out girly! :)
Size of baby: Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that she's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pound. Because it's so snug in your womb, she isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times she kicks should remain about the same. Her kidneys are fully developed now, and her liver can process some waste products. Most of her basic physical development is now complete — she'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.
Sleep: I am only getting up a couple times a night now for a potty break due to the fact that I think she is sleeping more at night! Let's keep that habit up when you come out girly! :)
Weight Gain: 24lbs....this is getting crazy.....
Movement: You know that scene from Alien?? Yeah it's like that....lol
Symptoms: Eating a full or even a half of a meal is becoming quite a task. I am always super hungry I just have to eat super slow and not as much because space is becoming limited.
Food cravings: Current addiction would be popsicles....I could prolly eat 3 of those red, white and blue ones at one sitting...
Gender: Girl ♥
What I miss: I am totally ready to re-claim my body!
Words of Wisdom: I am officially giving Brynn her 30-day eviction notice!! :)
What I miss: I am totally ready to re-claim my body!
Words of Wisdom: I am officially giving Brynn her 30-day eviction notice!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment