Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 26, 2011

37 Weeks....Full-Term!!

How far along: 37 weeks..Full-Term!

Size of baby: With just three more weeks to go and at about six and a half pounds (though weight and height vary from fetus to fetus), your baby is doing just fine. You can expect weight gain to be about half an ounce per day. Since your little one is considered full-term at37 weeks, if your baby was to leave the wet nest this week, he or she would likely thrive. That's because Mother Nature and you have done such a fine job!

Sleep: The last week sleep has been horrible, not because of baby but because of my little battle with strep throat :( Finally manged to get more than an hour at a time in last night, since the antibiotics are starting to work.

Weight Gain: 27lbs....ugh...

Movement: I am pretty sure she got her foot stuck under one of my ribs the other night...lol...I heard a little pop and she finally moved it over...that was way weird...but recently just a lot of rolling more so that kicks.

Symptoms:  Contractions have actually subsided, I attribute it to being off work for four days and actually doing the relaxing that a should be doing for as pregnant as I am!

Food cravings:  So we are back to cheese and salty foods.......

Gender: Girl ♥

What I am looking forward to: I am pretty excited for the growth u/s tomorrow!! I have not seen this little one since I was 19weeks! Hopefully I will get some good pictures to post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment