Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 11, 2011

Graduation Day......

Today I officially graduated from my RE's office to the care of my OB :) DH accompanied me to our second peek at our little one, who is measuring a day ahead at 8wks5days with a hb of 176 :) DH and the U/S tech kept telling me that it was waving at us and moving around, which of course once I actually got the monitor turned towards me the little bugger stopped...lol. We then got to meet with Dr.J who gave us what they call our "diploma" (an u/s pic from today) and sent us on our merry way. But not without giving me a prescription for Zofran which I told him I would be willing to give up two or three of my toes for because I have been so sick. I proceeded to hug all the nurses, the blood lady who I loved and will miss, and the biggest hug of all went to Bertha (the nurse who did the IUI) for making a baby with me...lol. We then left the parking lot to the sound of DH going "ooooohhhhhhhhhh SEE YA!" :) It is for sure bitter sweet, you feel so close to the people who helped you accomplish such an amazing thing yet you are glad to leave because you know it means you accomplished the ultimate goal:

We still reserve some caution until we get out of the first trimester, but we also know that this will indeed be our last baby so we are trying to be excited and enjoy it. My first appt. with my OB is next Wednesday when I will be getting another u/s, all my blood work, and health history done. In the mean time I will actually be starting to assist my cousin with her own infertility journey. She was totally terrified by the overwhelming amount of information and having to do her shots for the first time and I totally understand! So of course I am more than happy to go help her out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment