Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

1st OB/GYN appt.....

Yesterday was my first OB/GYN appt with Dr. C. Started out with another u/s, which is awesome because anytime I get to see the little peanut again is amazing. This time the nursed turned on the speaker and I was able to hear the heart beating away at 159bpm! The monitor was then turned towards me and I actually got to see my little one swimming around and bobbing it's head back and forth (I guess DH wasn't lying about seeing that at the last appt after all..lol).



After my u/s I met with Dr. C who confirmed my EDD of 10/17/11, but also said that due to the large amount of women delivering around me we were already going to pencil in my c-section for 10/10/11! Kind of a cool birthday if you ask me :) We went over which hospital I would be delivering at and that my next appt would be in 3weeks for my NT scan, pap, cultures and big blood draw. Can't wait to see (what for some reason I keep calling my little man....hmmm) baby in a few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. 10/10/11 IS a cool birthday, s(he) will share a birthday with one of the most awesome kids around, MINE :) lol

    ReplyDelete